The Oracle Heartwalk and Run was an annual event at Bangalore in 2015 and 2016. In 2017, its been elevated to a Pan India event. The event was held simultaneously at Hyderabad and Trivandrum on the same day and time. Walk and Run is now slated at NOIDA on 14th November 2017.
With the contributions in 2017, we have become a large contributor to the Rotary Bangalore West Foundation, an NGO that conducts pediatric heart surgeries for the poor. On its debut, in 2015, more than 2,000 of our employees participated and we were able to sponsor 23 heart surgeries and save that many precious lives. In 2016, we tripled this figure and in 2017 we are looking at 200+ surgeries.
Oracle stands by in helping the poor and needy. We have an annual event at the Redwood shores, California called the Heartwalk, contributions from donations and registrations there are used for free heart surgeries. In India, this event includes 5km walk, 5km run and a 10km run with fun filled activities for the whole family, which includes Zoomba dance to warm up, Oracle Band to entertain, sumptuous food to fill up and enthusiasts to network.
In addition, we at Oracle are making an endeavor to spread a message of leading a healthy lifestyle and eating habits with the aim of reducing heart ailments and deaths from cardiovascular diseases and strokes.
- Chief Coach and Mentor for Jayanagar Jaguars, the largest running group in Bangalore
- In last 4 years have trained more than 2500 Leisure Athletes to complete their FM & HM
- Also trains for many podium finishers
- Currently training more than 400 runners across 6 locations in Banglore for Bengaluru Marathon
- Associated with leading brands like Puma, TomTom, Fast&Up for promotion of running
- Managed many running events as Race Director
- Known as motivational speaker, addressing corporate forums
- Being a Former Competitive Athlete, he is known for his ability to connect and motivate runners to achieve their goals
This will be a fun walk open to all age groups.Participate
This run is for Casual runners.Participate
This run is for Serious runners.Participate